ChocolaTree Organic Eatery
ADA Accessibility Notes
100% Organic - that's right! Our entire menu is organic and/or wild crafted, locally grown
Every dish is made in house free of gluten and non GMO, purely vegetarian and vegan friendly
We feature a full breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with daily specials throughout the week.
Check out OUR MENU
- We source 100% Organic or Wildcrafted produce. All of our seeds, nuts, veggies, spices, sea veggies everything!
- 95% of our menu is seasonal, based on what is available locally. If we cant get it within 3 states bordering Arizona, we don't serve it or we source directly from the most integral supplier. We take into account the "travel miles" organic food undergoes to arrive at its destination. For instance an organic apple flown from Chili might taste and look the same as an organic apple grown in our neighboring Verde Valley however considering the impact of the airplane fuel, packaging etc., sourcing the Chilean apple does not fit into our vision. Therefore we opt to support local growers as much as possible.
- The water we use in preparing our foods is an artesian spring fed source free of chlorine or fluoride, just pure water.
- We begin the germination process of our seeds and nuts in this artesian water to assure optimal digestion of the foods we prepare.
- We add polar minerals for added minerals to this germinating water mixture as well as use 3.5 Ph water for added cleanliness.
- When sourcing our superfoods such as cacao and maca which grow in other than the local area we work directly with the small farms planting the seeds themselves and nurturing the plants as they grow.
- When available we source wild-crafted produce including goji berries, chaga and reishi mushrooms.
- Our entire line of packaging and such is 100% recyclable, and at least 80% post-consumer recycled, & FSC Certified*. Including our chocolate bags, to-go containers, toilet paper, hand towels, paper napkins, labels, carry out bags, business cards, advertising materials, printed menus, everything! "Recycled" often still means virgin material was used - please demand higher integrity in labeling!
- Our nut and seed butters are packaged in glass, not plastic!
- Our shipping materials are reused and reusable. We even use the backs of our labels for padding instead of buying packing peanuts.
- Our printing paper is 100% post-consumer recycled.
- We minimize printed promotions and send out online newsletters instead!
- We never use styrofoam! We use reusable ice packs.
- Our gift chocolate boxes are made from cacao tree leaves in small villages in the Philippines.
- We source locally made honey from small bee farms that never feed their bees corn syrup.
- Our marketplace is filled with a variety of ecologically and sustainably sourced jewelry, crystals and minerals that are ethically harvested by consciously minded people. None of these gemstones have been raped from the earth, only hand harvested gently without the use of harsh chemicals or dynamite.
- We have planted our own small food forest at ChocolaTree and offer regular garden forums for free to assist others in planting.
- Our garden is planted in a unique way to honor the respectful ways of Anastasia.
- We only use natural cleaning products and never use chlorine bleach as it is the number 1 worst "cleaning" chemical upon our earth planet therefore it really does not clean.
- There is a selection of handcrafted goods in our marketplace sourced from indigenous tribes that we work directly with. Including tribes in Ecuador and Columbia like the Kogi, Quechua and local Hopi people.
- And last but not least, we proudly support ecologically based companies when sourcing goods for our marketplace and online store.
Pet Friendly Notes
Service animals are welcome in the garden on leash.
Open Daily from 9am-9pm - Holy day hours please call for reservations 928-282-2997 ext -1
For seasonal hours (Christmas / New Year's) please call 928-282-2997 ext -1