Sedona Wine and Beer Tours by Sedona Delivers, LLC
Exclusive, Private, Customized, Wine & Beer Tours in Sedona and the Verde Valley. Fun, educational tours are door to door and travel in a climate controlled vehicle to over 25 different wineries and microbreweries along the Verde Valley Wine Trail and beyond, based on your taste preferences.
Wine in Arizona? Absolutely!
Many of the wineries and microbreweries visited are Gold, Silver and other medal award winners. Try delicious wines from wineries that have had their wines served at the White House!
A fun-filled adventure across Sedona and the Verde Valley Wine Trail sampling wines and brews in Page Springs, Camp Verde, Cornville, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, and Jerome. If you'd like to stop and shop or visit an archaeological site, they're happy to accommodate you. Each tour is unique and tailored to you.
- Private, Customized, Wine and or Beer Tour
- Personal Interview to discover your taste preferences for creating your tour
- Door to Door service
- Wine education and history
- Climate controlled vehicle
- Ability to stop and shop and visit archaeological sites
- Each tour is lead by a CSW, Certified Specialist of Wine
Sunday-Friday 11 am - 6 pm
All Year Round